Player Registration for the 2023-24 Season is now open.
*Important Steps - Please read this carefully first!
- You will Register your Player for one of the teams below.
- One parent/guardian will need to supply their Respect in Sport Certification Number at the time of registration. Please make sure you have this with you.
- If you are new to the site, you will need to create a RAMP Interactive Parent/Guardian Account. Returning parents will use the one set up last season.
- To create an account, click on - Don't have an account? Create one Here." which appears under the login name and password.
- Next, Click on - Register as a Participant" and follow the instructions.
- Choose Family Member (already in system) or Add a New one by completing the fields under Participant Information.
- Click Player Registration - $0.0
- Waivers Page will appear. Need to sign with your mouse.
- Select an Emergency Contact. Choose Family Member (already in system) or Add a New one by completing the fields under Parent/Guardian Contact.
- Please ensure that the Parent/Guardian with Respect in Sport Certification is Parent/Guardian #1. Please enter the second parent / guardian information if applicable.
- You will have a chance to review and edit the information before it is submitted.
- Thank you!
Deadline to complete is October 10, 2023. Players will be ineligible to participate in the MWHSHL until their registration is complete and approved by the Registrar. If you have any questions, please direct them to your team manager. Thank you!
TO REGISTER, click on your team link:
TO REGISTER for the Goalie Pool, click on your team link: - MWHSHL GoaliePool.rampregistrations.com